The Artists in Residence Program offers students classes that would otherwise be unavailable:
- The Foundation must raise $240,000 for the Artists in Residence
and two non-instructional staff members.
- We hope to raise $575 per student to support the Artists in Residence program.
- We work to obtain outside funding for the Artists in Residence program - receiving grants from a number of foundations and the State of Florida.
- In 2014, we received $150,000 from the State of Florida for Artists in Residence; however, funds allocated for this year come to only $36,700.
Don't forget you can help by:
- Set up monthly contributions to better fit your budget
- Ask your employer if they match charitable gifts
- Designate your United Way donations to benefit the School of the Arts Foundation, Inc.
Any and ALL donations will help SAVE THE ARTS!
You can make installments or donate in a different amount.