The Artists in Residence Program offers students classes that would otherwise be unavailable:
- The Foundation must raise $240,000 for the Artists in Residence
and two non-instructional staff members.
- We hope to raise $575 per student to support the Artists in Residence program.
- We work to obtain outside funding for the Artists in Residence program - receiving grants from a number of foundations and the State of Florida.
- In 2014, we received $150,000 from the State of Florida for Artists in Residence; however, funds allocated for this year come to only $36,700.
Don't forget you can help by:
- Set up monthly contributions to better fit your budget
- Ask your employer if they match charitable gifts
- Designate your United Way donations to benefit the School of the Arts Foundation, Inc.
Any and ALL donations will help SAVE THE ARTS!
If you would like to make installments or donate in a different amount, please click here!