The School of the Arts Foundation launched the Dreyfoos Visionaries in the spring of 2017. Dreyfoos Visionaries - named after Alexander W. Dreyfoos- honors and recognizes those who have included a bequest or other type of planned gift arrangement for the Dreyfoos School of the Arts Foundation in their long-range financial plans.
Members of Dreyfoos Visionaries will be acknowledged in listings and invited to annual events at the Dreyfoos School of the Arts. They will also be invited to an annual appreciation event each year. At our inaugural luncheon, Alex Dreyfoos talked about his reasons for making a planned gift to the Dreyfoos School of the Arts Foundation.
You too can become a Dreyfoos Visionary by doing one of the following:
- Create a charitable testamentary gift agreement: Naming Dreyfoos School of the Arts Foundation
is a generous way to leave your legacy while ensuring Dreyfoos is sustainable in the future.
- Leave the Foundation in your will
- Include the Foundation as a beneficiary of your life insurance
- Include the Foundation as a beneficiary of your retirement plan (IRA, 401K, etc.)
- Open a Charitable Gift Annuity
VISIONARIES BENEFIT LEVEL RECOGNITION
Please contact the Foundation office at 561-805-6298 or via email to become a Dreyfoos Visionary today!