Theatre Department Sponsorship Opportunities 2023-2024
Dreyfoos School of the Arts
Seasonal Shows for 2023 - 2024
Donate to Support Theatre — Become a Theatre Patron!
Why Do We Need Your Support?
- This year, the Theatre Department will produce three major shows and several showcases. Productions are costly — licensing fees, elaborate sets, intricate costumes, detailed props, make-up, wigs and specialized technical equipment. District funding and other funding sources often fall short of what is needed, so additional support is needed to supplement these costs.
- The Theatre Parent Association (TPA) raises funds to help offset some of these costs as well as other department expenses such as purchasing theatre supplies and equipment; meals for cast/crew, theatre faculty and audition adjudicators; hosting cast parties and a year-end banquet; providing scholarships and grants; organizing fun department activities; presenting senior gifts; and hosting department guests.
Benefits of Becoming a Theatre Patron
- Theatre Patrons proudly help support and enhance the arts-based education and theatrical training of all our students.
- All Theatre Patrons will be recognized and acknowledged for their generous contributions — benefits will be comparable to underwriting, and may be negotiated and customized to suit a Patron’s preferences.
- Featured benefits include signage, Playbill recognition, premium Playbill ads, Annual Theatre Program ads, signed production posters, Behind-the-Scenes events with casts and crews, and premium seating.
Please contact the TPA at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or to customize your benefits.